Saturday, July 25, 2015

Judge recognises middle school classmate

Photo Courtesy of the Independent UK
This takes place on 30 June 2015 in a Miami bond court when a burglary suspect has a unexpected emotional reunion with a former middle school classmate who also turns out to be the Judge presiding over the case. (For more details CLICK HERE to see the following video and check the description of the video)
Video courtesy to NewsTV


The following video of the same above incident covered by AJ+
Video Courtesy to AJ+
CLICK HERE if the above video does not work

This gets me wondering, where we may meet people from our past and what will be those circumstances. I have seen quiet a few in my own life and also of people around me. Most of the opinion I came across is Nostalgia & some momentary self-evaluation of my life leading to that moment.

Check my other post where an artist doing her retrospective at New York's Museum of Modern Arts comes across someone she had known 22 years earlier. The expression on the artist is worth watching. CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment